We know the science (and art) of marketing on Google Ads (Adwords)
Everyone uses Google. For businesses, it can feel like a race to the top of page 1. But, it’s not who spends the most. Winning Google’s ‘popularity contest’ requires strategy, data insights and creative application.
We’re Google Certified Partners and can help position you on Google, to generate more enquiries at a lower cost-per-click. Our team specialises in consumer and business-to-business Google advertising to get you onto, and up, page 1.
Our budget-friendly Google campaigns go something like this.
- Conduct a Google Ads/Adwords audit
Already have Google Ads account? We’ll analyse your account to identify any issues with the campaign structure.
- Extensive keyword research
Discover the most highly-searched or lucrative keywords for your business.
- Prepare the strategy
Here, we’ll get down to the nuts and bolts of the Google campaign. The ‘what, when, where, why, how’…
- Write the ad copy
The headlines and creative hooks, matter. This is where you entice them to click into your offer.
Don’t just throw $200 into a Google campaign, with fingers crossed. By having us map out and optimise your Google Ads campaign, you’ll get the highest ROI, at the lowest cost… managed by certified Google specialists.
If you’re a retailer, this will be one of the best business decisions you’ll ever make. To set you up with Google Shopping, this is our process:
Step 1: We gather your product data from your website and connect it with the Google Merchant Centre to create campaigns in Google Shopping.
Step 2: We re-market the Shopping campaign to create ads for Google and around the web where potential customers can see what you’re selling. Ever seen an ad for something you just searched for? This is re-targeting.
Google Remarketing - How It Works.
The Power of Re-Marketing
Re-marketing tactfully puts your business in front of people who have previously visited your website. We strategically position your ads as they continue to browse Google, thus helping you remain top-of-mind.
There are four ways to remarket your business with Google Ads.
- Standard Remarketing:Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic Remarketing:Boost your results with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads:Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing:Show ads to people who’ve interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.