No sweeping SEO promises. Real, cross-platform strategies
SEO often carries a bad reputation. Don’t get sold on instant rankings that don’t come to fruition. SMEs often ignore this business-transforming strategy.
SEO marketing is a long-term commitment.
We don’t follow the ‘5 seconds of fame’ SEO approach. It’s more than keyword-stuffing content and getting other websites to mention your brand. A SEO strategy that gets you on page 1 (and keeps you there) is a journey that requires keyword analysis, planning, website optimisation, inbound links and content sharing, Google advertising, and social media.
These SEO puzzle pieces craft the system that helps you connect with your potential customers. But, this isn’t to overwhelm you. It’s like cooking a meal and choosing the ingredients you want to include. The end result just isn’t as good.
You can’t follow a stop-start approach, either. This is where we step in, as a digital marketing agency. We don’t handball the creative, or the technical side, to another company. SEO marketing is both an artform and science. Let’s run it in the background, while you focus on the client-facing business tasks.
SEO Marketing Strategy.
Content creation, ‘fuel’ for the SEO engine
As a business with a multitude of expenses, you don’t have thousands to invest into SEO each month. Creating original, informative content is the backbone of organic, non-paid SEO campaigns.
SEO articles help drive traffic to websites. Google loves fresh content and favours websites with a useful library of articles. We connect your articles with other tiers of digital marketing, including social media, to gain extra exposure.
Grow your business with an SEO content strategy. Our in-house writers understand how to write for Google (and your customers), covering all the essential SEO must-haves that make an article go viral.
Is your website ranking well?
Our Simple 3 Step Process to grow your Business with SEO Content Creation
- Our agency writes in all the keywords and phrases people are searching for as well as what you can be competitive in as part of the copy.
- We always seek to offer some sort of value or offering to your readers when creating content for SEO.
- In our SEO Articles we always tell our readers what your business can provide that your competitors can’t and why that’s unique and better than your competitors.
- Share knowledge that can’t be found elsewhere.
- Our SEO experts and writers know how to structure your SEO articles so Google crawls pages and gives link authority
- We always use backlinks.
- Our writers know the right amount of words to connect with our audience and to keep search engines happy.
- All blog articles are optimised and we ensure your website has the right plug ins to attract search engines.